Monday, June 11, 2012

Why Thanks . . . Honey?


Not really sure how I am supposed to respond to this.  My dear sweet husband bought me earrings which is wonderful.  But REALLY . . . he thinks these are “cute”?

Yep, there they are.  Cow ear tag earrings.  I guess this means I am his #1 COW.  Such a sweet, sweet man he is.  He was very PROUD of himself.  So if you are green with envy or if you think they would be a perfect gag gift at Christmas, you too can grab a pair from Ear Tags Direct.  You have several colors to choose from and can pick the number 1 or 10.

Oh and he picked orange for OSU (Go Pokes) !

1 comment:

  1. I really feel for you. When we got MARRIED, my honey gave me earring that look just like miniature spark plugs that he got at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway when he was a senior. Said he got so he could someday give them to his wife... Though I'm thinking your Cow tag earrings really take the cow! Re-gift!!!

    ReplyDelete