Friday, June 29, 2012

My OTHER Blog

I also have a RECIPE or cooking blog.  Trying to keep up with the two can be challenging but I am bravely attempting it.  It is a mixture of our favorite family recipes and then all the crazy recipes I am finding on Pinterest.  I am so not a gourmet cook but just a country cook who is trying to please a my taste-testing family.  Luckily I only have one picky-eater (Squirrel) but since I have been making more varieties of meals, he is being more open to trying different things.  FINALLY.  Sometimes I do post some of the same things on both blogs likes the post about shucking corn.  If I think it applies to both then I will post on both but I try not to do it too much.  So enough of my rambling.

To check it out . . . go to Ten Thumbs Up  

No comments:

Post a Comment